Now: Mostly art and a return to the office
First, an apology. Around the new year I started making some structural changes to my site, and I let it get the best of me. I got caught up in not wanting to finish some of the changes, and I had some ambitious goals that were too daunting to actually tackle.
Here I am about 6 months laters, finally pushing an update. To those interested in the site, I apologize. More so, I think I need to apologize to myself for beating myself up over this for too long.
Any way, here’s what I’m up to:
- I recently purchased a tiny thermal printer which I’m really excited to tinker with.
- Kara and I recently visited the Niki de Saint Phalle show at MoMA PS1 which was very inspiring.
- Before that, we ventured up to the Bronx to visit the Kusama show at the New York Botanical Garden. It was our first time visiting the garden and it was absolutely beautiful. We are planning another visit!
- 🍋 Winter has passed. I wasn’t sure how the tree was doing, but once Spring hit, I immediately started to see it come back to life. It is now back on the porch outside and lots of new leaves are coming in.
- 🌲 The only two leaves on the oak tree have died, but there is new growth on the top so I am feeling optimistic.
- 🏢 Recently returned to the office
- 🍒 Branding for a restaurant in D.C.
- 🌺 Branding for a wreath company
- 🍊 Label for an orange liqueur
- 🖥 Website for a tree gifting company
- 🔤 Fonts
- A tad ashamed to say I’ve hardly picked up any books this year.
Sometime in March my left hamstring started acting up again. This has been the case for the last couple of years. It is extremely disheartening. Early spring is one of my favorite times to run, and I keep missing out on it 😭
On this website:
- More RSS feeds! Check them out on the /RSS page.