What I’m up to right now
Last updated on December 12th, 2020
- 🍷 Labels for a wine company
- 🚗 Logo for an Italian Car importer
- 🖥 Website for a tree gifting company
- 🍕 Labels for par-baked pizzas
- 🌺 Branding for a wreath company
- 🔤 Fonts
- 🍋 My lemon tree has been brought inside for the winter. It was looking rough for a while, but it has some tiny like blossoms growing. So that’s exciting!
- 🌲 My little oak tree is still going strong!
- Finished Stamped from the Beginning: The Definitive History of Racist Ideas in America by Ibram X. Kendi
- Currently reading Sojourning for Freedom: Black Women, American Communism, and the Making of Black Left Feminism by Erik S McDuffie
Things are smooth! I’ve been running six days a week, and am feeling great. I’m keeping mileage low still, but it’s slowly on the up.
Oh wow, I’m not really sure what to write here. That’s kind of sad.
Although I have been reviving Manila Folders which is always fun. I’ve mostly been excited about running as of lately. I’m contemplating starting to watch the Star Wars movies because I’ve never seen any of them. Oh! And Kara and I recently rewatched all of the Harry Potter movies which was fun.
On this website:
- I made some small updates to the about page. The vaguest version is now just a bunch of emojis.
- I’ve added a “Then” page. It’s just an archive of these “Now” pages.